Brand: White Star Clothing
Product Code: LF-RR-60
Have a question?
|Body Length (HPS)||67.5cm||70cm||72.5cm||75cm||77.5cm||80cm||82.5cm||85cm||87.5cm|
|Body Length (HPS)||67cm||70cm||73cm||76cm||79cm|
Whilst every effort is made to source batches of items so sizing is identical, occasionally slightly different colour batches are not identical in size.
Runners Rub is a light, natural salve to minimise chafing from running shoes and clothing for all those who take part in running events. It is made with 100% natural ingredients to be kind to your body and the planet so you can run without conscience.
Use the Rub on vulnerable areas such as thighs, underarms, nipples, ankles, feet or under clothing, underwear or back-packs - wherever you need to prevent rubbing and friction sores. Runners Rub helps prevent chafing which may limit your ability to perform at your best and take the enjoyment out of your sport.
As with all Leaping Fish products, it is uniquely formulated to meet the needs of runners and sports athletes, is easy to apply and can be re-applied to sore skin after the event to soothe and help the skin recover. The fine layers of waxes on the skin help reduce friction, lets the skin breathe and prevents the salts and other by-products of sweating staying on the surface and increasing irritation.
- Apply Runners Rub before your event to give you long lasting protection from rubbing and sores, no matter what the conditions.
- Runners Rub can also be applied after exercise to help the skin recover.
- Runners Rub has no petroleum products and is non-greasy and smells pleasantly of Star Anise and Bergamot essential oils which help protect the skin when the surface layers suffer abrasion.
- Washes off easily afterwards.
- Runners Rub contains Rapeseed oil, soya wax, bees wax, cocoa butter, glycerine, Zea Mays, Vitamin E, and Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils: NO chemicals and NO parabens.
Brassica campestris oleifera (rapeseed oil), Hydrogenated soybean oil (soya wax), Cera Alba, Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), vegetable glycerine, Zea Mays, Tocopherol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot oil), Origanum marjorana (Sweet Marjoram oil), Illicium Verum (Star Anise Oil)